Friday 8 January 2010

I'm thirsty.


Today is friday. A very cold friday with any other particularity than boredom. I have been reading and listening to some songs that nearly take me somewhere special, somewhere I will take you one day. But then I open my eyes and I'm still here.
I read a bit more, get into the story, and then you come again into my thoughts:
-Would you leave me alone with my boredom, please?
-But I like to come and go, your mind is always so keen to dream...
-You need to understand that I need to detoxify myself from you, amor. You have to go. Or at least come just in special ocasions, like on the day we first met, for example, that's allowed I guess.
-.....It sounds fair, but everytime you think of me I feel empowered, bright, loved!!!! It's a vicious feeling!!!
-Well, in that case, I promise I will read about the sex life of the flies until one of us decide to leave.
-Hahahahaa, you are nuts Shaila.
- Yes. I am.

Anybody there could hand me anything about the sex life of the flies, please????

Meanwhile I will continue dreaming about that place, absorbing the magic of that moment, believing unbelievable things, painting life how I please. You would be bright yellow, amor. I would be red. Our eyes would meet in a green explotion of blues and browns, and around us only rivers and oceans and lakes and waterfalls, because I'm thirsty, amor, I am thirsty.

Shaila

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

¿Quién o qué (con vosotros los poetas nunca se sabe) va a tocarte las narices cuando te aburres? ¿Al menos te saca del aburrimiento?