Saturday 31 October 2009

What we really want...


Today I'd like to talk about how we lost the ability to speak our minds and say what we really want. Apparently, bold and plain things are the bastard son of society, and tend to be hidden with bows and shades of sparkly stupidity. What we haven't realize yet is that with the glitter of this crap we have forgotten how to face confrontation, how to give it all and how to deal with it when we loose it. Now it's all about inventing new meanings for old feelings, and we are killing the electricity of letting the true words flow and expect for what happens next.


And thank God for that!! If you think about how many jobs we have created based on that principle....We became experts in inventing new needs and, of course, new solutions for them. Instead of to complicate our lives we become "more sofisticated", so we need new things to match our new self and so on. ......But I don't have anymore space in my room to store more solutions to my needs!! I think the original ones are in a bag on top of the wardrobe, with the old things. I'm gonna have to do a good spring cleaning one of those days... :-)


Shaila


No comments: